FlourishAnyway believes there is a playlist for just around any situation and also is top top a mission come unite and entertain the people through song.
You are watching: Who sang what i like about you
If you're fallout’s in love, make an "I Love You" playlist for her sweetheart to express your devotion making use of these pop, rock, country, and R&B songs. Share how you feel.
t.germeau via Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0, amendment by FlourishAnyway
The Magic of falling in Love
If you're fortunate, you've please in love once or more in your life. You understand the exhilarating suffer of shutting the end the whole world and tuning in come the just one who appears to matter.
Your focus changes. Her heart is lighter, her head dizzy. You execute things that room irrational in the surname of making her sweetheart happy.
I knew my boyfriend remained in love with me when he flew fifty percent way across the country on short notification to see me. (We had actually both moved in different directions v our jobs.) He ongoing to do those lengthy distance trips for four years. We've been married for much more than twenty years now and trust that we've collapse so deeply in love the no one will be rise out. Ns hope you have actually the very same success.
If you're fallout’s in love, why not share her feelings v your honey when the time is right? A playlist is the perfect way to communicate your love and also devotion. We have a long list that pop, rock, country, and also R&B "I love you" tunes that are bound to inspire.
1. "Just the method You Are" by Bruno MarsBruno professes unconditional love for his lady girlfriend in this 2010 pop number, mentioning all the means she is physical beautiful. She eyes shine more brightly than the stars, she hair and also face are perfect also if she doesn't think so, and he can kiss she lips all day.
I'm sure he loves she mind and her feeling of humor, too, return he's simply not expressing that here.
2. "Not a negative Thing" by Justin TimberlakeWhen it concerns love, human being often make guarantees they don't intended to keep, The guy in this pop tune from 2013 speak from the heart, however, once he says he desires to it is in "the one" his girl deserve to depend on.
It's not a poor thing to loss in love, she prods. He just can make her desires come true.
3. "Truly Madly Deeply" by Savage GardenOh my, does this silver-tongued adversary have the love of a poet! noþeles his lover is looking for, the guy in this 2006 worldwide pop hit is identified to be. He's fallen in love and has collection out to to convince his partner of every he have the right to provide:
I'll be her dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy.I'll be her hope, I'll be her love, be every little thing that you need.I'll love you an ext with every breath, important madly deep do.
4. "Little Things" by One DirectionSmitten, the young man in this 2012 pop ditty provides a perform of soft love confessions in i beg your pardon he describes the various methods he loves his girlfriend, flaws and also all.
You never love yourself fifty percent as much as ns love youYou'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you toIf ns let you know, I'm right here for youMaybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.
How walk you understand that you had fallen in love? Tell united state in the Comments section below.
5. "Ho Hey!" through The LumineersThis ironically upbeat 2012 pop song functions a lonely man who declares his love for a woman who is dating another man:
I belong v you, you belong with meYou're my sweetheart.
He doesn't hesitate to express his id that the man she's through isn't right for her and also that he's suffering because they truly belong together.
6. "One speak to Away" by Charlie PuthCharlie Puth has defined that this 2016 gospel-inspired popular music hit was inspired by a friend's lengthy distance love relationship. In the song, the narrator expresses that all he wants is a chance.
He provides love, support, and also even superpower emotionally strength. Perceiving his sweetheart to be a Lois roadway who needs saving, the narrator believes the by giving her love he can save the day.
7. "How long Will i Love You" through Ellie GouldingEllie Goulding has actually fallen difficult for her lover in this 2012 pop song, and also she is bursting through the need to tell that so. She asks, "How long will i love you?" climate answers that in beatiful ways.
As lengthy as ...stars are above youthe seasons must follow their planthe sea is bound to wash up on the sand andyou desire me to and also longer by far.
8. "I Met a Girl" by wilhelm Michael MorganWhen you accomplish your other half, friend magically understand it. I recognize I did. The country boy in this 2016 song tells the story of meeting a blue eyed beauty that turned his people upside down. He's in awe of her smile, her silly habits and also mannerisms, and every one of the special characteristics that do her unique.
9. "Just the two of Us" by invoice Withers
In this classic pop fight from 1981, a guy seeks to convince his honey that they have a future together. He depends on crystal raindrops and rainbows (but no unicorns) to guide her the the two of them deserve to succeed in love if they try.
10. "It's your Love" by Tim McGrawBursting with emotion, the narrator in this 1997 nation song credits the transformative strength of love because that making him a happier, far better man. His partner has actors a spell ~ above him, and the longer they are together the deeper he falls.
11. "Marry Me" through Jason DeruloJust to it is in clear, the loverboy in this 2013 pop song is no saying that he wants to marry his sweetheart appropriate now. He'd have actually to develop a ring because that that. And also he's a small tight top top funds.
But the friend knows simply the best thing to say. He defines how one day—you know, when he gets his money right—he'll propose and make every her dreams come true.
Already he has fallen in love. Having found that no various other girl can make him feeling the means she does, this fella wants to be in addition to his mate till they're both geriatric. No matter just how in love she is too, this technique will only work for therefore long before his lady love wants him to deliver on his promises.
12. "I deserve to Love You prefer That" by john Michael MontgomeryThis 1995 country song to be so effective that that was additionally recorded the year by R&B group All-4-One. It functions a male describing every girl's Cinderella desires of being brushed up off her feet.
The narrator is fallout’s in love and also seeks to persuade his distinct someone to give him a chance to be her real life Prince Charming:
I can love you prefer thatI will certainly make you mine worldMove heaven and earthIf you to be my girl.
13. "Are girlfriend Gonna Kiss Me or Not" through Thompson Square
Smacked upside the head by love, the bashful guy in this 2010 nation song needs to be goaded by his girl right into going in because that the kiss. His assertive girlfriend asks,
Are we gonna carry out this or what?I think you understand I favor you a lotBut you're 'bout to miss your shotAre girlfriend gonna kiss me or not?
It must have actually worked, however, since they at some point married. (What do you desire to bet the she proposed to him?)
14. "Bonfire Hearts" by James BluntIn a human being where human being now avoid eye contact and interpersonal communication, the narrator in this 2013 pop song is acquisition a chance on love. He reaches out to make a link with a mrs who has actually sparked love in his heart. He knows he can get burned, yet love is precious the chance.
15. "We found Love" through Rihanna (featuring Calvin Harris)Whether it's war, natural disasters, or crime-filled neighborhoods that it seems to be ~ inescapable, people often find one another in crisis. This 2011 track is catchy albeit simple, probably due to the fact that the singers space so surprised to find themselves fallout’s in love. They repeat, "We uncovered love in a hopeless place." A lot.
"Anyone who drops in love is looking for the missing pieces the themselves" - Unknown
JayD Photography via Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0, amendment by FlourishAnyway
11 factors Why world Fall in Love follow to Psychology
Similarity: comparable beliefs and values and to a lesser level their personality traits and also thinking styles
Reciprocal liking: there is a general propensity to favor others that express liking for us
Specific features: A certain feature of a human being (body parts or facial features) might be particularly compelling.
Propinquity: physical or psychological closeness come someone, consisting of spending time together, life nearby, communicating frequently, thinking about someone frequently
Mystery around another person and uncertainty regading their thoughts or feelings and also whether they will certainly call, text, or contact you can contribute to passion.
Readiness: The much more ready you are to fall in love, the lower your me defenses.
Desirable characteristics such together physical attractiveness and (to a lesser extent) personality traits
Spending diverted time together can add to a sense of passion.
Arousal situation: being in one unusal or adrenaline-boosting atmosphere can produce a feeling of intimacy, also if it's a attention or difficult environment such as a war.
Social acceptability: If a human being is accepted by one's society network and the connection would accomplish general society norms, over there is a better chance of falling in love.
Need fulfillment: people fall in love due to the fact that others fulfill critical need, such together that for companionship, love, sex, society status, mating, etc.
16. "Can't help Falling in Love" through Twenty One Pilots
I love this 2012 work again, please again of Elvis' 1961 classic, a lovestricken male confesses his feelings because that the mrs he loves. He labels their connection as expected to be and asks her, perhaps prematurely, to take his hand and his totality life, too.
17. "Look at Me" by Carrie Underwood
The girl in this 2009 nation song feels it s her falling fast and has the should share it through the object of she affection. She feels prefer a fool in love who would do anything to make him happy.
18. "Be mine Baby" through The RonettesNamed through Rolling Stone newspaper as among "The 500 biggest Songs of all Time," this 1964 is about a girl's attempt to sway her guy that she feelings that love at first sight space real. She think they have the right to be with each other forever, for this reason she seeks to convince him to offer her a chance.
See more: How Many Gallons Is 50 Quarts Equal How Many Gallons? 50 Qt To Gal Conversion
Singer Ronnie (Bennett) Spector was just 15 year old once she tape-recorded the chart-topping hit. And Cher (prior to Sony and also Cher fame) sang back-up vocals top top the recording.