Look at the clock it has two hands. Among them is the longhand. The various other is the brief hand. The quick hand reflects the hours and also is calledthe hour hand. The long hand mirrors the minutes and also is referred to as the minute hand.The face of the clock is dubbed the dial. The dial the the clock is separated into12 equal parts.
Look at the clock displayed at the right. The quick hand is at 6and the long hand is at 12. The time is 6 o’clock. The is likewise written as 6:00in a quick way.
To tell the time we should see and also understand by looking at the clock. Children can enjoy practicing come tell time by picking any kind of clock and then setting the time top top the clocks by dragging the lengthy hand and the brief hand the the analogue clock or can additionally use digital clock by clicking the up and also down buttons in the clock.
Parents and teachers can help the kids and guide for telling the time through dragging the hands of the clock forward and backward and likewise by placing the hand of the clock in different places.
See and understand the principle of time:
At the hour, the much longer hand points to 12. The moment is shown by the number come which the short hand points.
The lengthy hand is in ~ 12
The quick hand is in ~ 12
The time is 12 o"clock
The lengthy hand is at 12
The short hand is at 3
The time is 3 o"clock
The lengthy hand is at 12
The quick hand is at 6
The time is 6 o"clock
The long hand is at 12
The quick hand is at 9
The time is 9 o"clock
● Number Rhymes
● Matching the Objects
● Numbers and also Counting approximately 10
● Number the Pictures
● Numbers approximately 10
● Numbers 1 come 10
● Count and Write Numbers
● Count the Numbers and also Match
● Numbers and their Names
● Numbers and Counting as much as 20
● Learn around Counting
● Counting Eleven to Twenty through Numbers and Words
● Counting number from Twenty One come Thirty
● Counting numbers from Thirty One to Forty
● Geometric Shapes
● Geometric Objects
● Tell The Time
● Worksheet top top Time
● Addition on a Number Line
● Worksheet on addition I
● Worksheet on enhancement II
● Odd man Out
● Ordinal Numbers
● Worksheet on Ordinal Numbers
● Addition Worksheets
● Subtraction Worksheets
● Counting Numbers practice Test
●Worksheets on count Numbers
● Worksheet on Counting numbers 6 to 10
● What is addition?
● Worksheet ~ above Kindergarten Addition
● Kindergarten enhancement up to 5
● Worksheets on Kindergarten addition up to 5
● Addition Facts
● What is zero?
● Order the Numbers.
● Worksheets ~ above Addition
● Before and also After counting Worksheet up to 10
● Worksheets on counting Before and After
● Before, After and Between numbers Worksheet approximately 10
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers
● Counting Before, After and Between Numbers up to 10
● The Story about Seasons
● Color through Number Worksheets
● Worksheet on authorized Numbers
● Missing Number Worksheets
● Worksheet top top Before, After and also Between Numbers up to 20
● Worksheet top top Before, After and Between Numbers up to 50
Kindergarten mathematics ActivitiesFrom Tell the time to house PAGE
New! CommentsHave your say about what you simply read! leaving me a comment in package below. Questioning a question or answer a Question.