Today is tooth Fairy Day! The tooth Fairy has her own day 2 times a year (she’s for this reason nice we celebrate she twice!) and there space some fun points you must know around her.
You are watching: Where does the tooth fairy live
1. Once a kid looses their teeth, a golden bubble through that child’s name appears in the tooth fairy’s castle. She takes all the bubbles v her once she collects the teeth, and also puts the tooth in the child’s balloon so it have the right to float earlier to she castle and she can fly on come the next shed tooth. When the tooth Fairy starts she nightly visits, she carries every the balloon on strings like big bouquet the balloons. By the moment the night is over, the last bubble containing the critical tooth helps her float home.
2. The this Fairy’s house is do of the this she collects. That is a huge, white castle with towers and a sparkling moat. The this Fairy is very certain about the teeth she collects and also uses for her castle, so if the child’s tooth has actually a cavity or dark spot, she will throw the bad tooth right into the mouth that a big cave where it will be ground up right into fairy dust.
3. The tooth Fairy is very little and really quiet. She have the right to float v closed windows and also walls through her magic powers. If a child starts to stir, or wake up up, if she is replacing their tooth v money, she place them earlier to sleep v the sprinkling of her fairy dust.
4. The this Fairy works very closely v Dream Fairies, who banish nightmares and make sure all youngsters have sweet dreams. It is the greatest honor in the land for a Dream Fairy to be made right into a tooth Fairy, and, prior to she retires, the tooth Fairy chooses the Dream Fairy who has actually banished the most negative dreams come take she place.
5. The tooth Fairy renders her money v her magic wand, so don’t be surprised if a little glitter shows up top top the money she pipeline you.
See more: How Do Narrative And Expository Writing Differ ? How Do Narrative And Expository Writing Differ
6. The tooth Fairy leaves an typical of $3.70 per tooth, a 42% boost from 2011. Kid’s in the North eastern earn around $4.10 every tooth. A lucky 10% of youngsters will find an ext than $5.00 under their pillows because that each tooth, and an also luckier 6% will uncover $20.00 or more. Sometimes, however, the this Fairy realizes the she has gained a small out of regulate with her spending, so around 36% of youngsters will obtain a dissension or much less per tooth.