1. Most drivers make _____ steering errors for every 20 decisions they make while driving.
2. If driving, if you need to use your cell phone, _____.
You should pull over to usage the phone
3. An unfavorable thoughts that take place while driving frequently surface in the type of _______.
Hostile verbal expression
4. Never drive as soon as your human body tells friend _______.
It is tired
5. One way to control distractions is come ______.
Inventory the persons you have the right to control
6. If you suffer microsleep, _____.
Pull off the road at a for sure place and nap
7. If you need to drive ~ above a long trip, acquire plenty the rest prior to you leave and plan on protecting against every _____ hours.
8. Microsleeps last in between ____ seconds.
Four to five
9. If you are driving in heavy traffic and you desire to weave in and out of website traffic to get ahead, it may be a result of _____.
Your vain nature
10. The rhythm the regulates the body’s natural wake/sleep cycle is referred to as ______.
The circadian rhythm
« previous FlashcardNext Flashcard »
Share This Flashcard
Successful message sending