1. Most drivers make _____ driving errors for every 20 decisions they make while driving.
2. While driving, if you need to use your cell phone, _____.
You should pull over to use the phone
3. Negative thoughts that occur while driving often surface in the form of _______.
Hostile verbal expression
4. Never drive when your body tells you _______.
It is tired
5. One way to control distractions is to ______.
Inventory the ones you can control
6. If you experience microsleep, _____.
Pull off the road at a safe place and nap
7. If you have to drive on a long trip, get plenty of rest before you leave and plan on stopping every _____ hours.
8. Microsleeps last between ____ seconds.
Four to five
9. If you are driving in heavy traffic and you want to weave in and out of traffic to get ahead, it may be a result of _____.
Your competitive nature
10. The rhythm that regulates the body’s natural wake/sleep cycle is called ______.
The circadian rhythm
« Previous FlashcardNext Flashcard »
Share This Flashcard
Successful message sending